Outsiders may know Burlington best as the home of Canada’s Largest Ribfest, but this city of almost 200000 residents is also a bustling hive of industrial and economic activity thanks largely to its geography.
Well situated at the hub of the Golden Horseshoe, it is part of both the Greater Toronto Area and the Hamilton Metropolitan Area, and contains many highly trafficked transportation routes through the area.
A diverse economic base gives the people of Burlington a historically high standard of living with good schools, post-secondary education, and a vibrant community. Many festivals take place in Burlington throughout the warmer months including, of course, Ribfest, but also the Sound of Music Festival and a host of activities and attractions along the Brant Street Pier.
Recognized as one of the best cities in Canada to live in, Burlington has a bit of something for everybody with several nature trails, museums, and art galleries to explore. Home to both universities and trade colleges, this city also features businesses from several industries including automotive and manufacturing, electronics, food processing and packaging, business services, environmental, and chemical/pharmaceutical.
But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t reasons to travel for the highest quality services and care. If you’re thinking about exploring your cosmetic surgery options, there’s no better place to ask all of your questions than at our office in Thornhill.
From small improvements to major physical upgrades, our staff can help you obtain your desired look. For more information about our procedures, use the following links or contact us today!
- Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Primary Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- African American Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Persian Rhinoplasty
- Male Rhinoplasty
- Transgender Rhinoplasty
- Advanced Computer Imaging
- Injection Rhinoplasty
Our Office Address
Dr. Philip Solomon
57 Centre St.
- Head northwest on Locust St toward Ontario St
- Turn right onto Caroline St
- Turn left onto Brant St
- Take the ramp and merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 towards Toronto
- Keep left at the fork to continue onto Queen Elizabeth Way following signs for Toronto
- Take exit 139 and merge onto ON-427 toward ON-401/Pearson
- Exit onto ON-401 E
- Keep left at the fork to continue on ON-401 Express
- Take exit 359 and merge onto ON-400 towards Barrie
- Exit at Highway 7 toward Langstaff Road
- Keep right to continue toward Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7
- Turn right onto Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7
- Turn right onto Centre St/York Regional Rd 71 following signs for Centre Street/ON-71
- Our office will be on the right